View Single Post
Old 11-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #102
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
But, isn't that what books are supposed to be? If you can read while listening to music, or the TV, I don't think the author has done his job.
I had to go into another room while reading "Passage". My husband kept wanting to talk about the frickin' college football game. Usually I can get away with an 'uh-huh" now and then.......
I can read most books while other things are going on. But because of this one being so dry, it needs more concentration to not just miss what's being read. Not all books that need more concentration are dry or dull.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote