View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #124
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
On the K5, I successfully played x.264 1080p video in realtime using ffmpeg, piped to raw2gmv, piped to gmplay. I had another instance running in the background that piped audio from ffmpeg to aplay. This works because the K5 returns from eink update calls immediately so you can sleep, inside of being stuck in a busy loop in the system call on the K3. I am glad the newer kindles have less CPU-intensive eink updates.

I think I pubished raw2gmv awhile back. EDIT: here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho....php?p=2145300
Let me be clear, I am not wanting to pipe anything.

I want a single file that I will process with a single piece of code, incorporating your video code and the sound code.

It can be made portable after I get it working on the slowest device, which I would suggest is the device to start on anyways. hardest first and all.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote