View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 11:46 AM   #1
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Samsung E6 specs

Does anyone have any real specs on the Samsung E6? I hear it is coming to B&N in the spring for$299, that's $100 less then originally projected.. I really like the handwriting capability and with the price drop it's become a real option for me. But I have some questions.

1) Is there a place to put the stylus when not in use?
2) What are the dimesions?
3) What is the weight?

Any info would be appreciated.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote