View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #5
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Intersting article. I have also said many times that I really don't have a problem paying the current lowest priced paperbook price for an ebook. But they certainly shouldn't cost more than that.

Also, the article states the often wrong information that Amazon "caps" ebooks at $9.99. This is flat out wrong. Amazon never said this. I should go add that to the myths and partial truths thread.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote