View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Alexander --

Related to improving the upload process, having a single "catalog entry" for a given text -- regardless of the file format -- would improve the Download Guide. Today, I see some book entries like in this screen shot.

{ See Sony BBeB/LRF listing for details. }

While that works well enough for the web page where it's only a few more clicks to find the corresponding item containing the Sony format book -- and therefore the description of the book -- it leaves the Download Guide without pertinent information about the book.

I had thought about volunteering to copy the descriptions into the topic with the MobiPocket book attached, but a re-org of the library with a single description and multiple book formats would also suffice.

I still would be glad to help improve the book descriptions that go into the MobiPocket Download Guide.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-10297.gif
Views:	300
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	21428  
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote