View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I have been looking for books to read in my local library and so far I have been convinced that the library has nothing. I tried a list of fifty books that I might read this year and looked to see if they had any of them and the answer was no they did not have any of them. So I looked again for fifty other books that I have not considered reading but might in 2015 and they did not have any of those either. That makes 100 books that they did not have, I am thoughly convinced that my local library does not have anything wether I want to read them or not. Anone having luck finding ebooks at their local library?
I don't have any problems at all. But then, I have access to multiple libraries with large collections. So I'm quite lucky in that respect. Between free books from the library and free books from Amazon, I have no need to shop elsewhere.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote