Thread: MobileRead October 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #68
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
For Australia, we have a two tier system. It is death plus 50 years up to and including 1954 as year of death. For an author who died from 1955 onwards, it is death plus 70 years.

It's a pain in the neck, caused by some freedom of trade agreement between the US and Australia in 2004/5 I believe. I must say I struggle to see how Australia benefitted from it, but that's another topic altogether!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote