Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 08:11 AM   #10390
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Then you have me stumped without doing a search. The only other trivia I know that would be at all related is about a macabre funny incident that happened at that club, but did not involve Doda.

Wait I do have a guess that is probably wrong. Something to do with her getting breast implants?
THAT is what I was looking for! She made International news by being the first woman to have silicone breast implants turning from a size 34 to a size 44!

Take it away, Hamlet!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote