Thread: Problems galore
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 06:08 AM   #3
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
I dont have the issue of songs not playing, but I have missing cover art, as above it can be quite slow at detecting all the music
what format is the music in?

Have you got many apps installed, the OS uses the main onboard and i believe this is also used for temporary storage, so 664mb might be running out.
the books themselves will get stored in the internal sd card (4.14gb free) which is plenty
I have seen the out of memory occasionally, this for me was when i had too many apps installed
what you can try, go into settings and then apps, click into your downloaded apps and see if they have the option to move to sd card, this will move them from main storage (664mb free) to the internal storage card 4.14gb free)
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote