View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
I'm going to have a go at writing something in American.
Wow, Mr P, that's quite a challenge - unless, of course, you are well up in the cultural differences through, say, having lived there for a number of years.

I thought about it once, and then decided that, just as I can read an 'american' book and understand most of what the different terms mean, so Americans (and of course, Ozzies and Kiwis) can read my 'english' books with the same result.

But go for it by all means, and good luck!