View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #1
James_Wilde
Guru
James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.James_Wilde ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Iriver Story
Your 2014 Writing Goals

At Kenny's suggestion, here is the new thread for this year, and I'll start.

1. Finish "Mail-order Brides"*.
2. Get started on "Surrogate"*.
3. Restart the hunt for an agent.
4. Get to the stage where I can hold a reasonable conversation with a Mandarin-speaking person.
5. Play the piano for half an hour morning and evening five days a week (I'm learning by self-teaching)

I make no apology for including 4 and 5, since Kenny thinks that everything is fodder for one's writing, or provides an encouraging environment for thinking about writing.

Now, come on, everybody. Let's hear your hopes and dreams. Just writing them down helps.

* working titles only