View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:28 AM   #10
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Sorry, David, but why do you need to do that? The Sony Reader automatically remembers your place in the book when you turn it off, doesn't it?
I do this too for the simple reason that I read from many books at a given time and the easiest way to flip from one to another is from Notes/Bookmarks. I tried other ways, like making a special collection, but it's much easier to update Bookmarks consistently.

This is why I miss the 770/Fbreader feature of listing the last 100 opened books in order of date say and wonder why it's such a big deal to implement this on the Sony - the software should just make an in-built collection "recent" that updates itself each time you open a book...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote