View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumana View Post
Yes, i have Allmine. But the trick is that an internet connection over the mobile radio is to be made or to be simulated, otherwise the payment can not be authorized. Over a Android phone I can purchase apps, and send it to my eDGe, but a direct solution will be nice.
Are you saying you can't connect your EE to the internet?

You should be able to use a convenient WiFi hotspot or your own WiFi AP or router to do that. Just remember there is a switch near the SD card slot to switch on or off the WiFi of the EE. If that is off you not get any wireless connections.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote