View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 11:13 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon View Post
Woohoo! OK I fixed UKLG she is now in her proper place in the L's.

So, now my question is why are there two places to edit the author sort and what does the meta data sort do if it doesn't change how it is sorted in the user interface?
A WAG
I think the Metadata sort allows you to pick which authors to 'file' the book under.

the Tag sort affects the (list) Order.

Quote:
I am still working on the peanut butter-toast-flip experiment.
Thanks theducks
Archon
Have you tried Peanut- Butter, Crisp Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato on toast (don't say yuk! until you have tried it)?
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote