View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #8
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Moving only the 201111564634_PB701SWUPDATE seems to have done the trick. Imust have misunderstood the instructions. And myle00, it did not delete anything except the icons I had on my old homepage or whatever it's called.I didn't even lose my places in my books! Everything is there if I click on the doohickey in the middle on the bottom with all the little squares. Can you tell I know nothing about Android? But I did not do the factory reset as I know that would remove everything.

Moving on to the next question:

I have gmail synced (I saw my emails, in any case). When I try to get into Marketplace, I get a server error. I can get online just fine, so there's nothing wrong there. I've never logged in to the marketplace, so maybe the problem is that I don't have an Android ID? What is it and how do I get one? I'm never asked for any kind of login info, so I'm confused. Oh--and I have rebooted since I set up gmail.

Even though I can't access the Marketplace, I can't sideload apps I didn't get there. And I can't find app2sd either.

Last edited by MmavisO; 01-15-2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added info
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote