Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:04 AM   #1324
ivar
ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.ivar holds these truths to be self-evident.

Device: kindle touch, pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by pw-uzer View Post
I'm not really sure what that means, "restart of the framework." After changing the margin settings in JBPatch, I've selected all three of the default Paperwhite margin settings, multiple times even. If you mean restart the device, I've also done that. If you mean restart the framework from withing JBPatch, I've done that. No matter what actions I take, the JBPatch margins don't go into effect. The 3 stock Paperwhite margin settings stay the same regardless of how many times I change between them.
Hi
Have you changed values directly on USB storage in com.mobileread.ixtab.patch.margins.txt file? For me in some time only this works. And uninstall - install fixes problem, so I can now change in interface numbers there.
Sorry my bad english
ivar is offline   Reply With Quote