View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 08:43 PM   #21
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
Perhaps not strictly a bargain, but I noticed a new title from Subterranean Press, The Best of Kage Baker (link to extended description).

Quote:
The Best of Kage Baker is a treasure trove that gathers together twenty stories and novellas, eleven of which have never been collected anywhere.
Baker is best known for her Company series involving time travel, but also wrote in other SF subgenres. This collection includes both Company and other stories including Hugo-nominated work. I've got four of her collections and novels sitting on my physical shelves, and I'm glad to acquire more for $5.

Amazon US
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote