View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #12
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
...how does ADE (I already downloaded it) act as a checker? (I read the intro there and it talked about diagnosing problems such as bad markup, but beats me if I could figure out how to utilize such a feature.)
Use Eyeball Mk I

There is no free (proof reading) lunch.

ADE (1.7) is one of the most common EPUB viewers used on devices, which is why it is recommended.

It has quirks

Your job is to avoid the nastier looking repercussions of some of them. Some, you just live with if you insist on having the code that looks fine on other devices.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote