View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #39
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I just tried at Fictionwise as well and it WILL NOT let me register my kindle PID.
When Fictionwise was using the Overdrive servers (they had 2 mobi servers just like BooksonBoard does now), you could use a Kindle PID (still had to use the same script though). When Overdrive dropped Fictionwise from it's client list, that ability went away.

In fact, the initial reason the Visual Kindle Guide wiki came into being was because there were so many people (mostly outside the U.S. before the International Kindles came into being) who wanted/needed to buy their Kindle content from Fictionwise and BoB, that the same questions were posted over and over. The threads for it were long and hard to follow. So I learned how to do it and got Leep and PilotBOb to help create a guide we could point to in order to get people up and running with Fictionwise and Library as easily and as quickly as possible.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote