View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #27
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Well, I wasn't aware of this future Android negative enhancement facility, so thanks (I think) for being the messenger, I promise not to shoot. It sounds as if my brand new 64GB microSD is about to become very poor value for money. I think I'll stick with Android 4.3 for the forseeable, assuming Samsung can't do forced OTA updates.

Do Google seriously think that Cloud storing/streaming everything is practical for everyone? If so they should try uploading on my pathetic broadband link.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote