View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
What shows on the Paperwhite (not SO) screen when in standby?

I know that special offers show on the screen when you have the SO model, but what shows when you pay extra for no special offers?

My sister, who has sworn for years that she'll never read eBooks, is considering the PaperWhite or a Fire. But she really likes how my Sony T1 shows the cover of the book I'm currently reading.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote