View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:53 AM   #199
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Sure! Read the other books!

Seeing as the book was published 2nd, you're probably not missing much as both DiapDealer and Tom have said.

Just enjoy the story.
But now that I know it's not possible to get the entire series as eBooks, I feel cheated. I feel that one requirement for a book in a series to be nominated is that ALL of the other released books in the same series be available as eBooks. I feel this month is not going well at all and should be scrapped. We get a book that's not in the correct order and we get a series that's not all available.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote