Thread: Unwanted $nbsp;
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:11 AM   #1
Nathanael
Groupie
Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathanael ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sibrary G5
Unwanted $nbsp;

I hope this hasn't been addressed before (a quick search didn't turn up anything).

One of the most common formatting errors in etexts is inappropriate line breaks. When correcting these in Sigil in Book View, I generally add a space at the end of the line, then hit delete. However, Sigil inserts an $nbsp; instead of a normal space, which is not, of course, what I want.

I'm new to Sigil, so I'm sure there's an easy fix, I just don't know what it is.

--Nathanael

EDIT: Forgot to say. I'm using Sigil 0.2.3 on Ubuntu 10.10b x64.

Last edited by Nathanael; 09-07-2010 at 05:28 AM.
Nathanael is offline   Reply With Quote