View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #21
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
M-Edge is actually giving away the E-luminator book light for free with every e-reader cover purchase I bought one before for my PRS-300 but never liked it very much - it didn't seem bright enough for the PRS-300. Surprisingly though, it was a good match with my Kindle Touch. It gave my KT background an almost white cast, compared to my Travelflex, which gave my KT screen a purplish hue. (I loved the Travelflex with my Sony PRS-300 though).
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote