View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Register for CES 2010: Free before 10/01/2009

http://registration.experient-inc.co...1/Default.aspx

If you register for CES before Oct. 1 it's free. I always tell folks to register even if not going because you get on a bunch of mailing lists which provide lots of useless junk mail BUT there are still a lot of good things you get too...

I mentioned this in another thread but if you can get to events like CES...DO IT!! But play for at least two whole days and take your time because there is always a ton of interesting junk to see and fiddle with.

If you can also see about getting a higher level badge and you often get "better" perks from exhibitors if you are a press level or even better, a potential retail outlet...trust me it is worth it even if you pay the freight as a retailer/commercial badge. The parties alone if you are creative and can BS enough, just remember the folks there are there to setup a large part of their annual sales so go a bit easy on them if the booth is swamped...they are limited as to how many folks they can help at once.

But just go if ya can...

EDIT: oops!! seems they don't seem to have reseller/commercial badges like we had for Comdex...d'oh!!

Last edited by brecklundin; 09-14-2009 at 06:45 PM. Reason: date error... :D
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote