View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #11
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
Analog.

I'm glad this was posted as I have been wondering how Amazon makes the decision on which magazines to carry? I find myself drowning in useless obsolete paper items (old magazines) and would REALLY like to get almost everything on my kindle.

The only magazine I can see myself wanting to continue to receive as a hard copy would be National Geographic as that is a magazine to be enjoyed slowly and in full living color. Of course, there is the problem of what to do with years of old National G's when you need to downsize, as apparently schools no longer accept them.
I finally let my NatGeo expire after 35 yrs. I know it was 35 yrs, because since it expired in June, they send me letters every day wanting me back. It's like breaking up with your stalker or something. Anyhooo, I let it go because I couldn't see to read it anymore and they don't have a large print edition.

HOWEVER... you can go to their website and read everything, the full magazine, for FREE, and zoom it as large as you need. It isn't a download, but who would want to download the articles without the pics to an e-device anyway? I like the online version much better than the print version! Check it out and report back with your findings. That's an order.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote