View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #1
elricks
Long in the tooth junior
elricks began at the beginning.

Device: none
books not showing in ibooks on ipad

Good morning - I am using the latest ipad and itunes software, and am running calibre 1.14

Some time ago I successfully set up a number of books (PDF and EPUB) in ibooks on my ipad using Calibre.

After I installed 1.14 I added more EPUB books to my Calibre library, and attempted to transfer these to ibooks on my ipad. I can see these books in itunes on my PC, but they do not transfer to my ipad after a sync. The original books are still OK on my ipad/ibooks.

I have identified one difference between the 2 groups.

1. Old books are saved in C:\Documents and Settings\shirley elrick\Application Data\calibre\iTunes storage

2. New books are saved in C:\Documents and Settings\shirley\Application Data\calibre\iTunes storage

I have a lot of other items on my ipad, and I do not want to change setting on it. Is there a way for me to change the default directory for itunes storage within calibre. I am willing to reinstall calibre if I need to, but I do not recall being asked for a default direct whilst installing/upgrading to 1.13 and 1.14.

Note there was a considerable time lag between upgrades prior to 1.13. I went from 0.9.17 to 1.13

Thanks for taking the time to read this !!!

SHIRLEY
elricks is offline   Reply With Quote