View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #961
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDwarf72 View Post
For progress loging purpose:
I've used inf.wizzard suplied in libusb. I've created specific driver for my machine and it worked.

Ok, I've moved a bit. I flashed the diags but failed to flash diags kernel as it says file too large.
The only file that should be too large to flash is the main partition. Both main and diags kernels, and diags partition should be small enough to flash with fastboot, if they do need to be flashed.

You need to be in diags ssh to flash the main partition, using the dd command.

There is no reason why your diags kernel should be too big unless you have the wrong file...
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote