View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #243
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
I just checked the B&N page with the code I've been clicking on all day with no response. Now I just got "This Code has already been Added."

So checked my B&N account, and it now says I have over a thousand books, where I had only about 200 before.

But I can't really check, since when I went to "My Nook Library" I got covers for the first page, but it just showed html code for any other pages. Now it's hanging.

So I think the books mostly are all transferred. I bought very few secure ones.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote