View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:11 AM   #1046
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
I'm glad people like the idea. Now what do you think of how I did it?

There's already a test version here implemented. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

Be careful, however, part of the feature is deleting books.
I like it, I especially like that it deletes the book from my library. The only part that didn't seem to work as easily I would like is the note feature. I almost didn't realize I could edit it.

It would be nice to create (this would be user defined) a set of reasons to reject a story and then be allowed to pick from those when you reject a story. But that might be too difficult to do. Right now, I made a 'comma, tag' column for my reasons for rejections. I'm going through the stories to see which ones I want on the rejection list and placing the correct rejection tag. This way, when I put them on the rejection list I can note why I rejected it.