View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #2
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
YES! I was waiting for someone to confirm suspicions I have about funny things happening after a battery drain. Except, when my battery drained overnight, I was SURE that I had TURNED IT OFF (but it acted as though I stuck it in sleep mode overnight with WiFi on).

After the battery drain, I had soooo many problems (not just sleep of death - my Kobo status bar wouldn't load - and then the 5 book widget - and then the Kobo library) that I had to do a factory reset. This was after 3 weeks of near-perfect operation (even with fairly heavy use and testing).

After the reset, I didn't get sleep of death much - until the firmware upgrade. Now it happens almost every time it sleeps...
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote