View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 09:36 AM   #1
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Sony Store... bypassing the Sony Reader?

Does anyone know a way to purchase books from the Sony eBook store WITHOUT installing their Reader Software? I already have ADE and I don't want more software on my machine particularly (and this is just a personal opinion - NOT a flame war bomb) anything written by Sony.

Several of my favorite Margaret Atwood books are only available on the Sony store, and there's no "add to cart" option, just a "want this ebook?" button that expands to say:

"Our Reader™ software is required to purchase and download eBooks."

I just want to buy the book and download it into ADE for my use; I don't want to use/install Sony's Reader software.

anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote