View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 04:06 AM   #71
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdud View Post
Kindle displays only the book title and author of series are not consecutive, need sorting books within collections by series and series number . To do this, add to the title of a book series title with a number.

Sorry for my English writing through a translator.
Ah. This is exactly what I do. You need to use another amazing feature of Calibre called a "plugboard".

See this thread: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118563 - I think what you want is the first example.