View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #62
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Regex case sensitivity is on in recipes (but controllable by flags), off in the main searchbar, and controlled by option box in S&R (I'm not completely sure about the conversion situations, as I don't do a lot of those). Case sensitivity is important to understand for regex, so don't remove it, but I'd point out where Calibre turns it off so the new user doesn't get confused.
I just tested, conversion is case sensitive... and I just finished editing that part out. Oh, well.

Edit: Now it should be correct again. Put the ignore case- flag back in, re-wrote beginning paragraph.

Last edited by Manichean; 09-26-2010 at 11:50 AM.