View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #4
BenLee
eReader Junkie
BenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheeseBenLee can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle + Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylver View Post
The "lines are cut and spread out" in PDF is with all 5" or 6" e-ink screen especially if you try to zoom, and not a nook specific thing. I do agree the LCD is not responsive enough and you don't know how hard and for how long you should push the LCD buttons each time to take the effect - it is not very consistent to say the least, takes quite some time to learn, and I hate the LCD drain the battery. But in all, I am still quite happy with the nook, I just dont like the LCD - well, I guess it's a personal thing, some people rave about the LCD and even bought the nook just because of the LCD, to each his own!
If I wanted an LCD, I would just get an iPad.

Then again, I'm pretty black or white. I'd rather go all the way LCD if that was something I wanted.
BenLee is offline   Reply With Quote