View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #81
omnimodis78
Enthusiast
omnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animalsomnimodis78 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
So happy to go back and re-read this. I have an Aura HD on order (found a good price on a used one) so can't wait to see it in person. I feel it will blow the text on my Glo away. The one thing I miss about the Paperwhite (1 & 2) was how nice and sharp the text was, in comparison. So though I no longer have any Paperwhites, I look forward to comparing it to the three e-ink devices I have on hand.
So, any updates?
omnimodis78 is offline   Reply With Quote