View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
heeheehee !! i sympathise with you ravenne, in france not many people know about ebooks yet either (i'm doing my best to change that, one demo at a time...). i've never had a conversation quite so frustrating as yours though ! usually mine go more like this :
"what is that ?"
"it's a cybook." (or sometimes : "it's an eb1150." but in that case i just skip directly to the next line, since the chances of anyone knowing about that are zero to negative.)
"a what ?"
"a liseuse, an ebook."
"hey ?"
"it's like an ipod, but for books."
"aaaaaah ! ok. so how does it work ?"
(etc.)

but i'll remember about your game, in case i ever do have a conversation like that.

welcome to outer space with all the other aliens.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote