Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #1354
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
I think Ricky's cats should be in the movie, too.
They're not cats; they're the pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent, meta-evil, pirate ninja time-travelling squirrels in disguise. And all those insects and other nasties that plague Ricky are simply their technological minions carrying out extremely complicated tests to evaluate our resistance to biological and nano-technology attacks. And don't get me started about the psychological stress they are applying to attempt to determine our breaking points. We only have two hopes:
  1. Ricky is so strong they give up and leave us alone
  2. Ricky manages to fool them into thinking we are weak, and so their eventual attacks for world domination are based on weapons that are ineffectual.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm staying under the bed in the bunker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
The main concern is that they might decide to team up against the rest of us....
It's to late, Its too darn late....
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote