View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 02:54 PM   #562
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by naskrina View Post
Yeah, log really did write everything twice. How did you recognize it? Magician?
Sure!

Seriously... because it happened before, and because the excerpts from your logfile were just showing the same pattern.

Quote:
I'm glad everything went well, thanks for the jailbreak!
Still, how do I check that the rescue pack installed right? I don't really want to break my Kindle, but checking would be just perfect =))
Well, if you know how to get out of diags mode again, you can simply create an ENABLE_DIAGS file and reboot.

Other than that - I can assure you that it worked. But to be extra sure, just run the jailbreak installer again. The issue that you experienced is rare, so my guess is that it will work just fine this time.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote