View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:34 AM   #1
Beginner-reader
Enthusiast
Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Beginner-reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Got my new replaced Kindle, now what? :/

I just got my replacement Kindle today after having had problems with the first one.
I was really, really excited about it but it turns out that my old Kindle apparently came back to its senses after 4 days--either that, or the new one is "sick" too.

I compared both and they're exactly the same. Well, my old Kindle did get stuck on a page when I tried it again, but it was a one-time issue.

I guess the new one is better since it doesn't seem to hang and doesn't have this stupid flashing issue, at least not yet, but still...

I wish I could buy a second Kindle for myself but I don't have the money. I'll save up for the next NT and non-lighted Kindle.

So, I should send the old one back, right?
Beginner-reader is offline   Reply With Quote