View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #76
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
rwhe, I just used the version included in the attachment to this post and named the files exactly how you were mentioning.
It worked. Thanks! It didn't seem to matter whether I named the base fonts *-Regular.ttf or just *.ttf, by the way.

So these are Kindle fonts. I wonder why they work where the ones I downloaded from http://www.linuxlibertine.org do not. I've never had trouble with random downloaded fonts (e.g., Droid) on Kobo Touch or Glo before.

I'll look into it later.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote