View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 08:41 AM   #18
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patarch21 View Post
About the updating, it should be made clear when you say reset as to whether you mean resetting using the button by the battery or whether you mean resetting the device within the software.

I found that when loading the new firmware I needed to reset it within the setting on the device, not by pressing the reset on the back of the unit. The new features of the firmware only worked once i did this
In fact, you don't have to do anything:

Quote:
7. Press the center “OK” key. The upgade process takes about 2 minutes. After it is finished, the display will show the following message «Upgrade OK. Now please reset the device».
8. You don’t have to manually reset your Pocketbook 360, as it resets automatically.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote