View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #102
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
Success to you Tigran! I sweated for three hours before I got it fixed again.
Oh, you mean it is possible to fix??? So I have a chance? That is wonderful news. Then I won't give up until I either fix it or turn this device into dust

Any ideas how you fixed it? Did you notice some obstacles or did you just keep fiddling until those obstacles happened to be out of the way? Please let me know.

UPDATE: I've read your earlier posts now.

Last edited by tigran; 08-24-2013 at 03:11 PM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote