View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 03:09 PM   #13
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loceka View Post
Well I've tried installing an X Server (and it was actually painful) but that didn't help.
Maybe the installed Qt version does not have X11 support but I have no clue how to check that.

About giving up opera and trying an other and open source browser, why not.
I tried Opera because it is known to be lightweight and it actually had ARM versions (and I also like it on desktop PC).

But if Chromium or Firefox Mobile are easier to get running on Kobo, I'm ready to give them a try.
Look for debian chroot topic on this forum. You can install Qt 4.6.2 for x11 and opera in debian chroot environment.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote