View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Temperatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberich View Post
Sirmaru, thanks for prompt respone. I'm sure that's the Lithuim chemicals made bad job under this conditions. Could you please find for me lithium battery specification?
Particulary, how these batteries operating in 50F-60F temperature range?
Thank you for your assistance.
From the Kindle User Guide:

Charge the battery only in temperatures that range from 32° to 95° Fahrenheit (0° to 35° Celsius).

(Amazon.com (2010-05-26). Kindle User's Guide (Kindle Locations 2108-2109). Amazon. Kindle Edition. )

Operating temperature — 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C). Storage temperature — 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C).

(Amazon.com (2010-05-26). Kindle User's Guide (Kindle Locations 2222-2223). Amazon. Kindle Edition. )

Thus, 50F to 60F should be fine for charging, operating and storage.

Just do what I told you in my last post.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote