View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:17 AM   #35
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Yes - I just noticed that he had a stroke. I hope this isn't too much of a set back for him.

This is slightly off-topic but mention of OSC's stance on homosexuality made me want to look into it a bit more. I was curious what he had to say.

I found an article called: The Hypocrites of Homosexuality

It seemed like an interesting article and it made me wonder whether OSC allows people to correspond with him about articles like this. It seemed like it could be the input of a fascinating discussion and debate.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote