View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Well, all that Oprah nonsense really made it the "must have" gift for Christmas, so they were not expecting the number of orders they have been receiving.

I'm due to get my third Kindle in about a week, but then that one is going to be a factory refurbished model, and those (when they are available) are shipped right out.

I'm curious to see how "refurbished" refurbished Kindle's are. I am expecting something of like-new quality. Hope it is that .... in any event, they have the same return policy and warranty as new.
I can't tell the difference between the refurbished one in its packaging I have and the pictures I have of my original.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote