View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #64
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
The documentation for x11vnc is in fact, erm, extensive: http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/
(plus the FAQ!)

See the various mentions of Xvfb, Xdummy (need to check that one, I think buildroot can build it too with the modular Xorg!) and x11vnc's -create and -display switches. In fact, the amount of documentation makes my head hurt :-)
Ah yes, I did try that one and egrep was invoked? I will give it another go as I have egrep built now. (yes I know it's an alias)

anyways thanks.

With a bit more massage I got quite a bit more running.
Running much nicer now with a bit of switch love.

: )

EDIT: I'll give the create thing a try again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TightVNC: kindle:0.0_313.png
Views:	436
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	95290  

Last edited by twobob; 11-01-2012 at 09:24 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote