View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 05:25 PM   #11
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
Edit: I just turned it on from "Powered Off" and it didn't go through the scan. If there were some books that didn't get processed correctly wouldn't they try to scan when the KT is powered on?
I don't think it would. I think the software logic would only cause it to look for new content AFTER it had been connected to a source to possibly could add new content (i.e. connected to computer or SD card inserted).

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
No one else has the "processing content" screen when they eject or remove from the wall? I really hate this.
What are you using to connect to the wall? This sounds like it thinks you are getting a data connection. It SHOULD process on eject, but if you are connecting to wall with a phone charger or a USB power only cable I don't think it should. A USB data cable to an adapter on the other hand - maybe??
robko is offline   Reply With Quote