View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #88
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Thanks, guys. I'm pleased to report that I've taken most of my Wilkie Collins and a lot of my Henry James to a Homeless shelter's library and my local hospital library. The warden of the homeless people's shelter tells me that a lot of her clientele are graduates and actually enjoy a classic.
So it's a win-win situation. I've cleared another metre of shelf-space by converting classics. The homeless people can read classics (if they like) and any MobileRead members who actually like Victorian melodramas and mysteries get a chance to download some for free.
When I've finished the Collins and Henry James, I may start converting my Edith Whartons next. I have far too many books in the house. And you don't have to dust electronic versions.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote